David and Christine Anasco have been missionaries with Go To Nations since 2003. The Anascos are blessed with four beautiful children, Eric, Faith, Daniel, and Gabriella.
Ministered for 10 years in the Philippines.
- Served street children and urban poor.
- Built a thriving educational scholarship program and preschool for street children.
- Taught in Bible schools throughout Southeast Asia.
- Served as the Go To Nations Philippine Team Leaders.
Now in Thailand.
- Currently the Go To Nations Thailand Team Leaders (the largest GTN Team on the field).
- Ministering to women in the sex industry.
- Teaching at Chiang Rai International Christian School.
Equipping and training missionaries.
- Since 2008 directing the Timothy Internship Program, training future full-time missionaries.
- Nearly 50% of all interns we trained are now on the mission field.