All over the world, there are the untold stories of the impoverished, the unreached, the unloved; but it doesn't stop there. There are also the untold stories of those who are sent to feed, to reach, to love--these are our missionaries, those who are willing to cross the cultural divide to tangibly demonstrate the love of God.
WHAT IS THE REACH CAMPAIGN?
2015 was an incredible year for the Go To Nations and Building a Difference partnership. Together, we have just completed the Go To Nations Reach Campaign Phase 1, which was an ambitious effort to create an extensive media library of a hundred videos to help share the vision of Go To Nations, its missionaries and projects, and the people that are served. This included over two-dozen guest appearances on Jacksonville's "First Coast Living", where Go To Nations missionaries and projects were spotlighted, gaining a greater awareness for the Great Commission. We are now entering the next phase of Reach Campaign where we have an unprecedented opportunity, and we need your help.
The GTN Media Campaign will be produced by Deep-Light Entertainment, who also produces the Building a Difference TV Series. Building a Difference broadcasts on over 25 networks worldwide and features individuals and charities that are helping rescue people in desperate need. You can see more about the series at BuildingADifference.com.
WHAT ARE OUR OBJECTIVES?
1. To raise awareness of “Beyond your Borders” - GTN and Building a Difference’s contribution to World Missions.
2. To raise awareness of Go To Nations & Building a Difference.
3. To develop financial partnership and relationships with attendees and other Christian broadcast/communications/ministry leaders.
NRB CONVENTION February 23-26, 2016
Building a Difference featuring Go To Nations and Beyond Your Borders
NRB “Proclaim 16”, the NRB International Christian Media Convention, is a four-day jam-packed event that connects, equips, and edifies thousands of Christian communicators – from broadcasters to producers, writers to publishers, managers to pastors, artists to consultants. Since this is a “must attend” event for Christian communicators, Go To Nations and Building a Difference will gain exposure to an average of 4,500 conference attendees, as well as connect with other network executives, ministry leaders, and broadcast journalists.
You will hear outstanding internationally known speakers and artists, have the opportunity to attend numerous networking events, and receive helpful industry insights.
Who attends NRB?
• Major world ministries
• Radio and TV Station Executives and Staff
• Radio and TV Station Managers and GMs
• Web and Mobile Technology Professionals
• Program Hosts and On-Air Talent
• Producers and Programmers
• Para-church Ministries
• Educators, Marketing Managers
• Public Relations Executives
• TV and Film Professionals
• Christian Authors
• College Students, Christian Bloggers
• Internet & Social Media Executives, Managers, and Staff Travel / Tourism Companies
• Donor Management / Fundraising Executives and more.
WHAT ARE OUR GOALS?
1) Attain "Beyond Your Borders" monthly & onetime gift financial contributors.
2) Attain 2 “Travel Project Sponsors”.
3) Attain 10 "Beyond Your Borders" web/media advertising sponsors.
4) Secure (5) NEW network affiliates: (For example: The Truth Network, Faith Broadcasting Network, GCN Broadcasting, Uplift TV, Isaac TV).
5) Distribute 2500 "Beyond Your Borders" fundraiser promotional pieces to potential partners, along with GTN Reach/Building a Difference videos.
REACH CAMPAIGN PHASE II FINANCIAL GOAL = $24,600.00
WHAT ARE THE INCENTIVES FOR GIVING?
PRESIDENT’S LUNCH - $1,000
President of Go To Nations, and author of The Pulse of a Nation, Jerry Williamson, will be honored to enjoy a private lunch with (2) other individuals at a restaurant of the sponsor's choice. NOTE: Also includes (2) custom-signed copies of The Pulse of a Nation.
GLODEV AQUAPONICS TRAINING INTENSIVE - $2,500
This (5) Day Course includes both all the “how-to’s” on developing a sustainable aquaponics system, but also will include all of the above as well as a design element focus designing a system specific to your individual climate, ecology, dreams, and desires - whether it is for a small personal system or a more large scale commercial system. NOTE: Incentive available for (2) persons ONLY.
SPONSORSHIP RECOGNITION - $5,000
For a gift of $5,000, donor receives individualized sponsorship recognition on the Sponsorship Page of our Go To Nations website (www.gotonations.org/sponsorship), on the Sponsorship Display at the National Religious Broadcaster’s Conference in February 2015, as well as Sponsorship Recognition for the Beyond Your Borders Series with Building a Difference (www.buildingadifference.com).
WHAT WAS ACCOMPLISHED IN REACH CAMPAIGN - PHASE 1?
Beginning in 2014, Building a Difference Executive Producer, Mick Richards, has traveled the world--experiencing the life of Go To Nations missionaries, getting his feet dirty, and telling the stories of men and women committed to living out the Great Commission. Check out these highlights from REACH CAMPAIGN - PHASE 1 ...