The Leadership Development Forum provides a platform to impart the DNA, Core Values, Ministry Culture and Mission of Go To Nations into the lives of the existing and emerging leadership of the ministry.
1) Be empowered as leaders to lead confidently, with clarity, focus and direction through fresh impartation, individual coaching and team ministry.
2) Receive effective ministry tools through practical teaching and resources.
3) Gain the ability to take greater ownership of the mission and vision of Go To Nations by adding value.
1) Impart GTN DNA, Ministry Culture, Values, Style of Leadership, Mission, Structure and Method of Operations.
2) Build the next generation of leadership to carry the mandate and mantle that God has given to GTN.
3) Lift the next generation to see the big picture.
Greatest Challenge of the Future:
To pass the mantle generationally, while strengthening our identity and preserving our mission in a large multi-cultural ministry. Without everyone knowing who we are corporately and how we fit in individually, we risk losing our identity, our mandate and our mantle to the next persuasive person or culture that grabs our attention. We have to pass the story of how this ministry was born of God to the next generation. We have a direct mandate from God for Go To Nations that we have a responsibility to protect; otherwise, this ministry will evolve into something other than what it was birthed to do. Because the mandate is clear, we understand GTN’s god-given role in the end-time harvest, which equips us to breakout into our individual callings and giftings as GTN missionaries. In equipping generationally, we have to recognize each opportunity to pour into our existing and emerging leaders and impart the mission of GTN, while equipping individuals in their specific calling and giftings.