NOTE ON VIDEO: "MPO" is now a week intensive training, which includes a three day "Support Raising Solutions Bootcamp". This bootcamp provides attenders with critical tools for the successful completion of building one's own ministry support team.
February 12-23, 2017
August 13-24, 2017
Missionary Preparation and Orientation (MPO) is a two phase program designed to enable potential missionaries to pursue their missions call with increased wisdom coupled with broader understanding of missions life.
Phase one brings a clear understanding of the essential elements necessary for any missionary to succeed and evaluation of readiness for foreign missions service.
Phase two is registering for the Support Raising Solutions Bootcamp portion of MPO. Bootcamp participants will be required to successfully complete the Preparation Packet, which includes between 25 - 40 hours of preparation work (including reading The God Ask by Steve Shadrach) no less than (1) week prior to the beginning of MPO.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone Considering Missions Service. This program is designed to evaluate and confirm your missions call. It also serves as Go To Nation's missionary candidate program.
- Pastors, Missions Directors and Board Members. This program gives a rich understanding of world missions and information on how your members can become missionaries through proper preparation, evaluation and training.
- Veteran Missionaries. Many missionaries have never had the opportunity for this kind of training. This program provides needed answers from IRS regulations to world evangelism strategies.
Registration Fee (Non-refundable): $75
Tuition covers the cost of student manuals, guest speakers, continental breakfasts and catered lunches.
The cost of the three day Support Raising Solutions Bootcamp is included.
There is limited host housing available for the 2 week training in Jacksonville, FL. Though we believe the whole family has a role in missions, it is essential for the parents to give full concentration without distractions during this critical week. We ask that you make other arrangements for your children.
All fees subject to change.
How Do I Register?
STEP ONE OF TWO: Fill out "Request MPO Application Packet" Below. Upon receipt of this information, you will receive a full application packet VIA MAIL. Application Packet includes:
- MPO Application.
- Reference Forms (2 Personal, 1 Pastoral).
- Background Check Release Form.
Request MPO Application Packet
STEP TWO OF TWO: Register for the Support Raising Solutions Bootcamp portion of MPO by clicking the button below. You will be redirected to an informational page detailing Bootcamp preparation and what to expect for these (2) days.
NOTE: Please be aware that Bootcamp participants will be required to successfully complete the Preparation Packet, which includes between 25 - 40 hours of preparation work (including reading The God Ask by Steve Shadrach) no less than (1) week prior to the beginning of MPO.