Continuing education is a priority for many Go To Nations field missionaries and their families; however, the cost and availability of undergraduate programs to children of field missionaries can prove to be a challenge. We are very pleased to announce that Go To Nations has been recognized as a "Liberty-approved" agency for the "M.K. Scholarship" for undergraduate students of field missionaries.
The Missionary Scholarship is a full or partial tuition scholarship per academic year (less other federal, state, and Liberty institutional gift assistance; room, board, and fees not included) disbursed over four consecutive years of a bachelor’s degree. Award amounts are determined after considering the applicant's academic merit, financial need, questionnaire responses, and essay response. Liberty students must complete this application prior to initial enrollment and meet all eligibility criteria to qualify for each additional year. The priority deadline to apply for this scholarship is February 28th.
- Must complete the Missionary Scholarship Application by the priority deadline February 28th, or prior to their first/freshman year
- Must be a dependent child of a missionary serving full time on a foreign field (or on approved furlough of no more than one year) with a Liberty-approved missions agency.
- Must submit an official letter from mission agency verifying parent's career missionary status. Eligibility is subject to an annual review of parent's missionary status.
- Students must be beginning their first enrollment at Liberty, including transfer students, during or after the spring semester. Students who have already matriculated at Liberty University are not eligible.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or federally eligible non-citizen
- Must maintain full-time, consecutive enrollment
- Must be a federally dependent child as defined by the U.S. Department of Education
- Must maintain Financial Aid Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Must remain in good standing with Liberty University
- Must complete the FAFSA each year and VTAG application, if applicable
To take advantage of this incredible opportunity, please fill out the forms located ___________________________, follow the instructions provided by Liberty University, and make application by February 28th, 2017.